Each guest created in the system is applied with a tag which is visible on their Timeline. eClub guests have the tag ‘eClub’ applied to them and Loyalty guests have the tag ‘Loyalty’ applied to them. A guest who got converted from eClub to Loyalty will have both the tags with each of the events displayed on the Timeline.
Articles in this section
- How to check an image's resolution? (Mac)
- How to check an image's resolution? (Windows PC)
- Why is the Rich Message image cropped/stretched in the app?
- Why did guests not receive emails from a campaign?
- Where can the data used in Participation Rate be found?
- Why am I seeing 'The remote name could not be resolved: 'isl.punchh.com'' error under Heartbeats > Location > Log?
- Is it possible to add total number of guests in the Business on the Punchh Dashboard?
- What happens when a redeemable that's attached to a live campaign is deactivated?
- Why didn't my guest earn on their online order when the redemption receipt shows up on their timeline?
- How to install the .Net framework on the terminals? (Aloha)