Generally, this error is displayed when a gift card payment is successful but due to some issues with the payment processor, it was not processed. This amount is kept in the unused state i.e. neither processed or refunded until the system tries to process the transaction successfully.
Articles in this section
- What are the steps to download Aloha/Punchh program updates during business hours? (Aloha)
- How Do I Stop POS Reporting For A Closed Location?
- [INT] Upgrading from Aloha version 12.3 or 6.7 to Aloha version 15.1 (Aloha)
- Can I edit a qualification criteria after a connected coupon has been delivered?
- Can I edit a redeemable after it has already been delivered?
- Why is a guest receiving a forgot password email even though they didn't request it?
- What is the segment type, "Total Points (Unexpired)"?
- What is the "Total Points On Current Card" Segment Type?
- When will a redemption code expire?
- Why can I no longer see timeline errors on hte Punchh Platform?