Receipt messages are an easy, free, and fun way to communicate with your customers post-sale. You can set a custom message to print on the bottom of each receipt (up to 6 lines of 50 characters) and control at which locations you want the message to print.
Articles in this section
- Why am I not getting Test Notifications?
- How do I reactivate a daily schedule in the Punchh Platform that has been deactivated?
- How do I deactivate or delete a daily schedule in the Punchh Platform?
- What does the Total Spend in the next 7 days stat in a Recall Campaign capture?
- Can I embed a publicly hosted video into the Bee Free email editor?
- How do I delete a guest from the Punchh Platform?
- Why are a larger amount of Guests falling into the Top N Loyalty Guests at each Location Segment Type?
- How can I make a redeemable with Sum of Amounts apply to a specific amount of items on the check?
- How can I tell if our modifiers are showing up correctly in Punchh?
- How do I transfer all eClub members or loyalty members from one favorite location to another location?