Receipt messages are an easy, free, and fun way to communicate with your customers post-sale. You can set a custom message to print on the bottom of each receipt (up to 6 lines of 50 characters) and control at which locations you want the message to print.
Articles in this section
- The Live Preview section didn't display the PN title and subtitle
- Does Qualification criterion (QC) that has a line item selector (LIS) that has OR as an option?
- Can I sign up without using email address?
- What does 'Uploaded to eClub' mean on the guest timeline?
- How do I obtain device specific signup data?
- Why I cannot select a Profile Field when creating a Guest with Profile Fields segment?
- What does File Status includes for CSV upload during custom Segment?
- How to create custom segment(BETA) using Guest ID?
- What does 'It can be honored' and 'Please HONOR it' call mean when viewing redemption logs?
- How to gift guests from a Post Purchase without execution delay?