Receipt messages are an easy, free, and fun way to communicate with your customers post-sale. You can set a custom message to print on the bottom of each receipt (up to 6 lines of 50 characters) and control at which locations you want the message to print.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if the PunchhInter.config is blank?
- Why there are no stats under Average Per Location column in Month on Month report?
- How do I enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) in the Punchh platform?
- Why the message "This barcode is already registered to your account" is displayed while scanning the receipt?
- Can I export coupon codes as QR codes?
- Why is the Analytics section of the Dashboard missing from my account?
- Why am I getting "unable to apply gift card" error?
- How to make a service charge earnable?
- Guest Subscribed to SMS text but not reflected in Dashboard
- Prevent Double Points Earning for Online Orders (TOAST)