Receipt messages are an easy, free, and fun way to communicate with your customers post-sale. You can set a custom message to print on the bottom of each receipt (up to 6 lines of 50 characters) and control at which locations you want the message to print.
Articles in this section
- Why does my promo campaign no longer have the redeemable attached to it?
- How do I set up Apple Search Ads?
- Why does the guest receive the email that your information is shared with the Brand while connecting with Facebook?
- Why I'm not able to see the segments created by another admin?
- Why is a location showing Checkin Fails for all barcodes scanned? (Aloha)
- Why gets are able to signup without selecting the Favourite location through web/iframe?
- Will guests earn progress toward a Challenge campaign if the processed value for the attached Qualification Criteria is 0?
- How do I troubleshoot an android app not downloading from the Play Store?
- How do I clear the cache for the Play Store on an android phone?
- How can I see a full list of all menu item ID's?