Your receipt message will be going live the next time your POS's receive an update (check to see if any changes have been made) from Punchh. The frequency at which your POS's update is dependent on the Log Time you set when creating each Location. For example, if the Log Time for Store A is 60 minutes, your changes will go live within 60 minutes.
Articles in this section
- Will admins that use a third-party configured SSO be prompted for MFA?
- Why are locations visible in app that are not set up in Punchh?
- How to remove a admin from Franchise associated using the Punchh platform?
- What does "502 Bad Gateway" mean and how to fix?
- How do I see how many redeemable cards a guest currently has?
- How can a guest change the email address on their Hut Rewards account?
- Which format is used by Toast to configure Line Item selector on POS?
- Why the rewards returned back to the guest's account when the redemption was expired?
- How does the "net amount greater than or equal to" item qualifier function work?
- Where do I configure location-specific ordering URLs for a Punchh app using Web SSO?