Your receipt message will be going live the next time your POS's receive an update (check to see if any changes have been made) from Punchh. The frequency at which your POS's update is dependent on the Log Time you set when creating each Location. For example, if the Log Time for Store A is 60 minutes, your changes will go live within 60 minutes.
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust the default Redemption Confirmation message?
- Why am I not getting Test Notifications?
- How do I reactivate a daily schedule in the Punchh Platform that has been deactivated?
- How do I deactivate or delete a daily schedule in the Punchh Platform?
- What does the Total Spend in the next 7 days stat in a Recall Campaign capture?
- Can I embed a publicly hosted video into the Bee Free email editor?
- How do I delete a guest from the Punchh Platform?
- Why are a larger amount of Guests falling into the Top N Loyalty Guests at each Location Segment Type?
- How can I make a redeemable with Sum of Amounts apply to a specific amount of items on the check?
- How can I tell if our modifiers are showing up correctly in Punchh?