Your receipt message will be going live the next time your POS's receive an update (check to see if any changes have been made) from Punchh. The frequency at which your POS's update is dependent on the Log Time you set when creating each Location. For example, if the Log Time for Store A is 60 minutes, your changes will go live within 60 minutes.
Articles in this section
- What are the steps to download Aloha/Punchh program updates during business hours? (Aloha)
- How Do I Stop POS Reporting For A Closed Location?
- [INT] Upgrading from Aloha version 12.3 or 6.7 to Aloha version 15.1 (Aloha)
- Can I edit a qualification criteria after a connected coupon has been delivered?
- Can I edit a redeemable after it has already been delivered?
- Why is a guest receiving a forgot password email even though they didn't request it?
- What is the segment type, "Total Points (Unexpired)"?
- What is the "Total Points On Current Card" Segment Type?
- When will a redemption code expire?
- Why can I no longer see timeline errors on hte Punchh Platform?