Your receipt message will be going live the next time your POS's receive an update (check to see if any changes have been made) from Punchh. The frequency at which your POS's update is dependent on the Log Time you set when creating each Location. For example, if the Log Time for Store A is 60 minutes, your changes will go live within 60 minutes.
Articles in this section
- How can I run a report on the number of users utilizing a language translation of the app?
- How do I export data regarding Points gifted from a campaign?
- How to check an image's resolution? (Mac)
- How to check an image's resolution? (Windows PC)
- Why is the Rich Message image cropped/stretched in the app?
- Why did guests not receive emails from a campaign?
- Where can the data used in Participation Rate be found?
- Why am I seeing 'The remote name could not be resolved: 'isl.punchh.com'' error under Heartbeats > Location > Log?
- Is it possible to add total number of guests in the Business on the Punchh Dashboard?
- What happens when a redeemable that's attached to a live campaign is deactivated?