Your receipt message will be going live the next time your POS's receive an update (check to see if any changes have been made) from Punchh. The frequency at which your POS's update is dependent on the Log Time you set when creating each Location. For example, if the Log Time for Store A is 60 minutes, your changes will go live within 60 minutes.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between an item qualifier and an item filter?
- What is "link branding" in Sendgrid?
- How to change android developer's email displayed in Play store for App?
- How to enable "Email Marketing Subscription" checkbox in the brand's iframe?
- How to build a segment of guests that joined e-club before a specific date?
- What permission is needed to access the Punchh Knowledge Base?
- Why is there no data in 'Email Engagement Stats' once the campaign has started?
- Why did guest receive a Recall Campaign multiple times?
- the next day and Next Working Day meant in Compression Campaigns?
- Can we add multiple email address to the distribution list for App feedback?