Your receipt message will be going live the next time your POS's receive an update (check to see if any changes have been made) from Punchh. The frequency at which your POS's update is dependent on the Log Time you set when creating each Location. For example, if the Log Time for Store A is 60 minutes, your changes will go live within 60 minutes.
Articles in this section
- What does " Guest uses an Unknown Device" indicate on a guest's timeline?
- Why is a Punchh campaign email displaying strangely in Outlook?
- How do I create an API key in my brands sandbox or production environment?
- How do I export data immediately from the Punchh platform?
- What is Order Throttling in OLO?
- How does OLO host images for menu items?
- How do I view all transactions for a location regardless of earning status, by date?
- Why are Aloha locations not receiving updates after the scheduled roll out?
- Which orders does the Max Redemption configuration apply?
- What does the "Unit in Aloha not found in store listing" error indicate?