Your receipt message will be going live the next time your POS's receive an update (check to see if any changes have been made) from Punchh. The frequency at which your POS's update is dependent on the Log Time you set when creating each Location. For example, if the Log Time for Store A is 60 minutes, your changes will go live within 60 minutes.
Articles in this section
- Why the app is no longer available to download from the App Store?
- How do I remove a location from a location group?
- How to reactivate a recall campaign whose current status is Inactive?
- Where can I find which Notification Templates are Enabled/Disabled to be triggered for the business?
- Why the Reward Notification template is not triggered for a business which use "Points Unlock Redeemable"?
- Which notification template will be triggered for "Points Unlock Redeemable" business when redeemable is unlocked/Activate?
- What do I do if my existing password does not grant access to the developer portal?
- Why are email links from buttons giving 404 errors from campaigns?
- Why I am getting error message "User profile could not be updated. Mandatory questions not answered or the answer set is non updatable" while editing and updating the guest profile?
- Why I am getting error "Redeeming criterion qualification criterion Invalid Receipt Hour Paramaters" while adding Receipt hours using "Additional receipt rule" while creating a new QC?