Your receipt message will be going live the next time your POS's receive an update (check to see if any changes have been made) from Punchh. The frequency at which your POS's update is dependent on the Log Time you set when creating each Location. For example, if the Log Time for Store A is 60 minutes, your changes will go live within 60 minutes.
Articles in this section
- Why did eClub guests upload fail for a guest?
- In a co-branded location, how do I change the brand that is participating in loyalty? (NCR Silver)
- What is a Profile Update Campaign?
- Why am I getting there is a problem with the website security certificate when ping the https://isl.punchh.com/ping site?
- How can I export a report of the users who have Opted to receive text messages (SMS)?
- How can I determine the number of users who have successfully redeemed a reward associated with a specific campaign along with their email addresses?
- How can I enable/disable a PIN for Digital Gift Cards?
- How do I create a new coupon campaign?
- Why is the segment size not giving the correct value when the 'between' operator is used?
- Can the CSS for the Iframe be modified?