Whenever users submit feedback via your mobile app (and choose to share it with Facebook) the post will include marketing language and branding these are known as Viral Messages. This can set up using the Punchh Platform Settings > Viral Message.
Articles in this section
- Can eClub guests receive push notifications?
- How to enable 'Marketing Email Subscriptions' when uploading eClub guest via CSV?
- How to enable SSL2.0 & SSL 3.0 on the Back Office Computer?
- Why App button "Join waitlist" is not working?
- Is there is a way to offer a guest a specific amount redeemable and be able to use that specific amount over multiple transactions?
- Where can I add the associated locations for Receipt messages on the platform?
- How to see more entries on a single page in the redemption logs when all location is selected?
- How long does it take for a CSV file upload to finish processing in a custom segment?
- Where do I find the log files for Xenial Xpient POS?
- Where are the Punchh Logs (QuikServe)