Whenever users submit feedback via your mobile app (and choose to share it with Facebook) the post will include marketing language and branding these are known as Viral Messages. This can set up using the Punchh Platform Settings > Viral Message.
Articles in this section
- Lapsed Guests Trend
- Why I am getting error "Segment cannot be deleted as it may have connected campaigns/complex segments" while deleting the segment?
- What is the difference between segment attributes "Program Join Date" and "Onboarding Date"? (Segments BETA)
- Why Check-in Data export shows Blank entries for channel field?
- What is a NULL checkin?
- Why is the "Same Store Sales" report (in Analytics > Store Sales) not showing any data?
- Why is the User field sometimes blank in the Coupon Redemption Report?
- Why doesn't my Promo Campaign show up in the Redemption Data Report?
- Why is the Redemption Receipt Number field sometimes blank in the Coupon Redemption Report?
- How to run PunchhConf.exe Silently for Aloha