Whenever users submit feedback via your mobile app (and choose to share it with Facebook) the post will include marketing language and branding these are known as Viral Messages. This can set up using the Punchh Platform Settings > Viral Message.
Articles in this section
- Why is the "Pay" and amount button missing in the app on the credit card payment screen?
- How do you allow Franchise Admins use locations for segments or campaigns?
- Why didn't a dollar amount redeemable discount certain line items?
- What permissions are needed to view all export Schedules under Support?
- What does "OTP" stand for?
- Is it possible to change the "Discount" verbiage which is appearing on the online ordering checkout page while using the app?
- How can I see coupon redemption by location?
- Where can we see how the guest has redeemed the coupon code? (POS vs online order)
- How coupon code is tied to a checkin?
- How does a coupon code is attached to a loyalty account when unlocked at the POS?