Freezing a segment means taking a snapshot of the current segment and creating a new custom segment populated with the now-static data. It is beneficial to "freeze" an ongoing segment, either for analytics purposes or if your segment has reached the desired number of guests.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the timezone used in data exports for Checkin Data?
- What does "Item with barcode [string] does not exist" mean? (Auphan)
- Can Connected Locations be removed from guests?
- How do I check for a new version of Aloha?
- How does the "Campaign Management - Restricted Access" permission work?
- Why the app is no longer available to download from the App Store?
- How do I remove a location from a location group?
- How to reactivate a recall campaign whose current status is Inactive?
- Where can I find which Notification Templates are Enabled/Disabled to be triggered for the business?
- Why the Reward Notification template is not triggered for a business which use "Points Unlock Redeemable"?