Freezing a segment means taking a snapshot of the current segment and creating a new custom segment populated with the now-static data. It is beneficial to "freeze" an ongoing segment, either for analytics purposes or if your segment has reached the desired number of guests.
Articles in this section
- How can I automatically resize my Hero Images for Rich Messages to adapt to the display size of the device they are being rendered on?
- Why is the "Ordering Available" tag not visible for all locations in the app? (Olo)
- Why is my location is not working on OLO and is getting a sync id error? (OLO)
- Why did eClub guests upload fail for a guest?
- In a co-branded location, how do I change the brand that is participating in loyalty? (NCR Silver)
- What is a Profile Update Campaign?
- Why am I getting there is a problem with the website security certificate when ping the https://isl.punchh.com/ping site?
- How can I export a report of the users who have Opted to receive text messages (SMS)?
- How can I determine the number of users who have successfully redeemed a reward associated with a specific campaign along with their email addresses?
- How can I enable/disable a PIN for Digital Gift Cards?