Freezing a segment means taking a snapshot of the current segment and creating a new custom segment populated with the now-static data. It is beneficial to "freeze" an ongoing segment, either for analytics purposes or if your segment has reached the desired number of guests.
Articles in this section
- How do I find an App session ID?
- Why are survey stats not populating?
- Why the user is not receiving Password reset link on Email?
- Punchh Error Messages
- What information is held on the Heartbeats page?
- "Error occurred when applying comp. Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
- How can I test to make sure our Punchh Endpoints are configured?
- IP Address Warming
- How do I suspend an Admin User's Account
- Why am I unable to print a coupon from my email?