Freezing a segment means taking a snapshot of the current segment and creating a new custom segment populated with the now-static data. It is beneficial to "freeze" an ongoing segment, either for analytics purposes or if your segment has reached the desired number of guests.
Articles in this section
- Why are newly added Profile Fields not retroactively being added to guest timelines?
- Why is my aloha terminal reaching out to an incorrect IP address?
- Can the verbiage within the "Need Help" email be configured?
- Can I export coupon codes from an Active Campaign?
- Why I am getting barcode printed on the receipts for the location whose validation type is set to "Receipt Image"?
- How can we see when a referral is rewarded under list view of referrals?
- How do we update the current Punchh Error Code messages displayed on the POS (Revel)?
- How do I update a Guest Email Address on their Profile?
- Why can't I find a Punchh Developed App in the App Store? (iOS)
- Is there a way to ban a device from using our app?