The following permissions may be set for your company admins who will be creating or managing campaigns and blackout dates:
- Create/Delete Blackout Dates
Admins with this permission may create blackout dates. They may run campaigns during blackout dates they've created (though not during blackout dates created by other company admins unless they also have the "Bypass Blackout Dates" permission turned on). They may edit or delete their own blackout dates but may not edit or delete blackout dates created by other company admins.
Bypass Blackout Dates
Admins with this permission may still run campaigns during blackout dates that have been created by other company admins, regardless of whether or not the admin can create or delete blackout dates.
- Set permissions
To set these permissions:
- Navigate to Settings > Admin users > Roles
- Click the User Role to be modified. (Or click New Role to create a new role if you want to assign different permission levels to different admins).
- Click to toggle the Create/Delete Blackout Dates and/or Bypass Blackout Dates permissions on (green) or off (red).
- Click Save to set your changes.
- Assign permissions (user roles) to admin users
From here, you may assign the User Role to one of your company admins by editing their account settings:
- Navigate to Settings > Admin Users.
- Click the name of the company admin to open their account settings.
- Click the Role drop-down and select the appropriate User Role.
- Click Update to finish (or Create if inviting a new admin user).
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer