Blackout dates may only be created by admin users who have been granted the proper "Create/Delete Blackout Dates" permission.
To set Blackout Dates:
- Navigate to Campaigns (beta) > Campaigns.
- Click the Message drop-down and select Mass Notification.
Click the Offer drop-down and select Mass Offer.
- Click the Blackout Dates button on the right.
- Click and drag your mouse across the calendar to choose the date(s) you want to block off. You can click on a single day or select multiple days by clicking and dragging your cursor.
- Enter a description for the blackout dates in the Reason field, then click Submit.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer