Suppose you want to give a $5 off on the purchase of $20, then you can add Subtotal Amount "is more than or equal to" 20 as Receipt qualifiers to the Qualification criteria to qualify only those receipt that has a minimum purchase of $20. Please find the screenshot attached below for your reference.
Articles in this section
- How to create RFM Segment?
- How to delete/edit Credit card from the Website?
- What is the Invalid Redeemed Points error on a guest's Timeline?
- How do I create a segment containing all eClub guests?
- What format do Toast transaction numbers appear in when searching in Punchh?
- How do I export Promo code data for a Promo campaign?
- Why am I seeing a long string starting with PUNCHH followed by "cannot be applied to order"? (Brink)
- Why are guests getting a "range_not_satisfiable" error on the app when scanning a receipt? (Brink)
- How do Post check-in offer campaigns calculate Points Gifting?
- Why is a guests email grayed out and unable to be changed under Edit Profile?