Suppose you want to give a $5 off on the purchase of $20, then you can add Subtotal Amount "is more than or equal to" 20 as Receipt qualifiers to the Qualification criteria to qualify only those receipt that has a minimum purchase of $20. Please find the screenshot attached below for your reference.
Articles in this section
- Why is my segment showing no data?
- Does OLO support item specific discounts and offers with Micros Simphony for online ordering?
- Can Guest able to capitalize the "LETTER" in the middle of their names ?
- Can a guest earn on a transaction that was voided in the POS?
- Can the Fraud Detection report be automatically sent to a individual ?
- Why isn't the "Apply coupon code" prompt available when placing an order in the brand's mobile app?
- Why am I seeing 0 point checkins on guests timelines? (PiZMET)
- Why not able to delete mass_gifting_campaigns?
- Are receipt barcodes generated by Punchh?
- How do I remove a guest from Awaiting Migration?