Suppose you want to give a $5 off on the purchase of $20, then you can add Subtotal Amount "is more than or equal to" 20 as Receipt qualifiers to the Qualification criteria to qualify only those receipt that has a minimum purchase of $20. Please find the screenshot attached below for your reference.
Articles in this section
- What does the error "connection reset by peer" mean on the FTP Endpoints page?
- Where can I find the stats of the of users' first loyalty check-in at a particular location?
- Is phone number a required field for a guest under Edit Profile?
- Can a Maximum Amount for gift cards be defined in Punchh for a business?
- Which button should be pressed for Punchh redemptions in Positouch?
- What does " Guest uses an Unknown Device" indicate on a guest's timeline?
- Why is a Punchh campaign email displaying strangely in Outlook?
- How do I create an API key in my brands sandbox or production environment?
- How do I export data immediately from the Punchh platform?
- What is Order Throttling in OLO?