Suppose you want to give a $5 off on the purchase of $20, then you can add Subtotal Amount "is more than or equal to" 20 as Receipt qualifiers to the Qualification criteria to qualify only those receipt that has a minimum purchase of $20. Please find the screenshot attached below for your reference.
Articles in this section
- Does Punchh make API calls to the Point of Sale?
- Why did a Recall Campaign not trigger despite last guest checkins past the "Lapse Days" setting?
- What colors are used for different types of events on the Guest Timeline?
- Can I create a new receipt tag on a Qualification Criteria that previously had a different receipt tag?
- Why is my recall campaign sending from the transactional sub account in Sendgrid?
- Why the admins logged into the platform not able to see the Guests tab?
- Why are email stats missing from my active campaign?
- How can I contact "Open Market" Support?
- Why aren't nearby locations visible when manually searching stores in the mobile app?
- How to duplicate a Published/Live Journey?