This is an intended functionality in the Dashboard, where Ongoing campaigns like Anniversary show stats on click only when they are rewarding something. If they are set up as “No gift, only messaging” type then we won't be able to see any stats by clicking on the Stats icon on the dashboard.
Articles in this section
- Why is the "Ordering Available" tag not visible for all locations in the app? (Olo)
- Why is my location is not working on OLO and is getting a sync id error? (OLO)
- Why did eClub guests upload fail for a guest?
- In a co-branded location, how do I change the brand that is participating in loyalty? (NCR Silver)
- What is a Profile Update Campaign?
- Why am I getting there is a problem with the website security certificate when ping the https://isl.punchh.com/ping site?
- How can I export a report of the users who have Opted to receive text messages (SMS)?
- How can I determine the number of users who have successfully redeemed a reward associated with a specific campaign along with their email addresses?
- How can I enable/disable a PIN for Digital Gift Cards?
- How do I create a new coupon campaign?