This is an intended functionality in the Dashboard, where Ongoing campaigns like Anniversary show stats on click only when they are rewarding something. If they are set up as “No gift, only messaging” type then we won't be able to see any stats by clicking on the Stats icon on the dashboard.
Articles in this section
- Why are newly added Profile Fields not retroactively being added to guest timelines?
- Why is my aloha terminal reaching out to an incorrect IP address?
- Can the verbiage within the "Need Help" email be configured?
- Can I export coupon codes from an Active Campaign?
- Why I am getting barcode printed on the receipts for the location whose validation type is set to "Receipt Image"?
- How can we see when a referral is rewarded under list view of referrals?
- How do we update the current Punchh Error Code messages displayed on the POS (Revel)?
- How do I update a Guest Email Address on their Profile?
- Why can't I find a Punchh Developed App in the App Store? (iOS)
- Is there a way to ban a device from using our app?