This is an intended functionality on the Punchh Platform. Ongoing campaigns like Anniversary Campaigns only show stats on click or on the Campaign Show Page when they are rewarding something. If they are set up as “No gift, only messaging” type then we won't be able to see any stats by clicking on the Stats icon or pulling up the Campaign Show page in the Punchh Platform.
Articles in this section
- Does Punchh troubleshoot food delivery service issues?
- How do I host a video for use in a Rich Message?
- What does the "LoyaltyResponseTimeout" error mean? (Olo)
- Can I remove announcements from the app for all guests?
- What does Rate Limit mean on the checkin failures graph?
- Does Punchh connect online ordering and eClub?
- Does Maitre'D have support? (POS)
- Why is there a data discrepancy for signups when comparing the Punchh Dashboard to a Data Export?
- What do the eClub stats mean in the Guest tab?
- When clicking on the Punchh Button, the Punchh Interface does not load (Aloha)