This is an intended functionality on the Punchh Platform. Ongoing campaigns like Anniversary Campaigns only show stats on click or on the Campaign Show Page when they are rewarding something. If they are set up as “No gift, only messaging” type then we won't be able to see any stats by clicking on the Stats icon or pulling up the Campaign Show page in the Punchh Platform.
Articles in this section
- How does the Rate Rollback processing function work?
- Revel POS Firewall Validation
- Why are the rewards I gifted to a guest not showing on the guest's timeline?
- Why is an image not loading while viewing an email in Microsoft Outlook?
- How do I verify if the Punchh Proxy service is running on the BOH server?
- In the Promo Campaign Show Page stats what is Gross Spend and how is this calculated?
- Can Location Groups be added to and admin of a Franchise?
- How does the segment type "Top N Guests at Each Location" operate?
- How to create a follow up support ticket
- When will a referral be tagged as a referral?