This is an intended functionality on the Platform, where Ongoing campaigns like Anniversary show stats on click only when they are rewarding something. If they are set up as “No gift, only messaging” type then we won't be able to see any stats by clicking on the Stats icon on the Platform.
Articles in this section
- Why are guests receiving a 404 error when clicking a referral link?
- Can I export a segment from within the segment edit page?
- Why are guests receiving discount qualification failed when redeeming a BOGO?
- How do I view statistics around POS sign ups from the platform?
- Does Punchh integrate directly with any payment processors?
- How to filter out guests with no check-in to be attached with the RFM data?
- What file format is customary for POS logs?
- Why are barcodes printing on receipts that are already checked in using a redeemables at the POS? (POSitouch)
- Why are barcodes printing on receipts that are already checked in using a redeemables at the POS? (Maitre D)
- How do I verify which admin user account I'm logged into the platform with?