This is an intended functionality on the Punchh Platform. Ongoing campaigns like Anniversary Campaigns only show stats on click or on the Campaign Show Page when they are rewarding something. If they are set up as “No gift, only messaging” type then we won't be able to see any stats by clicking on the Stats icon or pulling up the Campaign Show page in the Punchh Platform.
Articles in this section
- How can I remove a shared user from a gift card?
- What is the difference between an item qualifier and an item filter?
- What is "link branding" in Sendgrid?
- How to change android developer's email displayed in Play store for App?
- How to enable "Email Marketing Subscription" checkbox in the brand's iframe?
- How to build a segment of guests that joined e-club before a specific date?
- What permission is needed to access the Punchh Knowledge Base?
- Why is there no data in 'Email Engagement Stats' once the campaign has started?
- Why did guest receive a Recall Campaign multiple times?
- the next day and Next Working Day meant in Compression Campaigns?