This is an intended functionality on the Punchh Platform. Ongoing campaigns like Anniversary Campaigns only show stats on click or on the Campaign Show Page when they are rewarding something. If they are set up as “No gift, only messaging” type then we won't be able to see any stats by clicking on the Stats icon or pulling up the Campaign Show page in the Punchh Platform.
Articles in this section
- Discount setup at POS (Micros)
- Campaign Alert
- Why are guests not qualifying for location specific promo codes?
- How does Location Based Segments works for eClub guests?
- Can we remove the user accounts that are sharing devices from the timeline snapshot?
- How can we confirm if a guest shares a device with another guest?
- How does a Qualification Criteria interact with line items of type "D"?
- Why am I getting the message "Please ask cashier to credit points for your purchase."?
- What are the different Validation Types in the POS settings for a location?
- Why do Loyalty sales on the Dashboard not match Loyalty sales in Analytics Audience?