This is an intended functionality on the Punchh Platform. Ongoing campaigns like Anniversary Campaigns only show stats on click or on the Campaign Show Page when they are rewarding something. If they are set up as “No gift, only messaging” type then we won't be able to see any stats by clicking on the Stats icon or pulling up the Campaign Show page in the Punchh Platform.
Articles in this section
- Why is my Notification Template or email reflecting the wrong amount of current points to the guest?
- How long are POS logs stored?
- What is the Reset Password URL used for?
- How to raise support ticket to valuetec?
- Campaign Processing Progress Bar
- What is the date/time format used in the "Receipt Time" field when testing a Qualification Criteria?
- Barcode Lookup Time zone
- Why the online order shows order on the Punchh platform after few days with respect to redemption applied date with the same transaction number?
- Can I obtain a report of the current points available for each guest?
- Why isn't the "Set Gifting Limit" working for Campaigns Beta Post Checkin?