This is an intended functionality on the Punchh Platform. Ongoing campaigns like Anniversary Campaigns only show stats on click or on the Campaign Show Page when they are rewarding something. If they are set up as “No gift, only messaging” type then we won't be able to see any stats by clicking on the Stats icon or pulling up the Campaign Show page in the Punchh Platform.
Articles in this section
- How to search for transactions in a coupon data export
- How can I look for guests that were targeted by a Post Checkin Offer campaign?
- Why am I unable to look up a guest using a QR scanner at POS? (Qu POS)
- What do the different Superadmin Functions in the Guest Profile do?
- Can we download the list of members who downloaded the new app?
- Does POS Type need to be defined in the platform for a location that uses a unique POS?
- How to remove execution delay from the campaign?
- Why Doesn't Control Group Data Display in my Points Based Recall Campaign?
- Why can't I use banked currency to cover my full transaction amount?
- Can I embed video into email with HTML?