Description: Occasionally a guest may show that they have a reward available in the mobile app but it is not displaying on the Point of Sale after the customer lookup. This issue is known to happen whenever changes are made to the way data is sent & received between Toast and Punchh.
If you have a guest reporting this issue, please follow these steps:
- Obtain the guest information (full name, email address & phone number)
- Check the guest's timeline in Dashboard (landing Page) > search guest name & select 'Enter'> Click 'Rewards'
3. Confirm that the reward being mentioned by the guest is displayed under 'Live / Unredeemed'. (If it is not listed here, the guest does not have an unused reward available to them)
4. Capture image of error message on the POS terminal
5. Create a ticket with Toast POS Support (617-682-0225) to support issues further.
Please Note: The integration between Punchh and Toast is maintained by Toast. As a result, changes to functionality of the integration will need to be approved and implemented by Toast.