Dynamic tags are used in mobile notifications and emails to create a dynamic field that will automatically be replaced with the corresponding text content that is unique to each tag.
Articles in this section
- Why would a guest get an email days after the campaign has processed?
- How many gift cards can be purchase to meet the threshold amount to receive the reward for a single Post Purchase Campaign?
- Is it possible to transfer the Virtual gift balance to a physical gift card in the app?
- How do I locate a Guest account?
- How many devices can a guest account be signed into for rewards?
- Can we force logout for a guest on the mobile app?
- How do I uninstall Punchh? (Aloha)
- How do I build a segment targeting guests that opened an email?
- How do I save an email as a file for forwarding as an attachment?
- Why wont Punchh uninstall? (Aloha)
- What are the Deeplink Helper Tags?
- What Dynamic Tags can be used in Messaging/Campaigns?
- Are there any translation tags available to send messaging in different languages?
- Why are links in messages/offers taking me to the App Store?
- Why is the barcode not printing on the check and check details not being sent to Punchh? (Aloha)