Organizations have the option of sending out Mass Notifications Campaigns where Guests can be notified over Email, Rich Message, and SMS.
Can a Mass Notification Campaign be processed with only an SMS Message delivered to the Guest?
- An SMS mass notification can be sent without an Email or Rich Message
- In the Campaign under the Whom section only have the following field filled out:
- SMS Body
- The Following Fields should be left empty
- Push Notification Title
- Push Notification Subtitle
- Push Notification
- Push/Rich Notification Retention Days
- Subject Template
- Text Email Template
- Preheader Text
- Html Email Template
- Email Editor
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, disordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer