This message occurs when a voided QR code is scanned. This typically happens when the redemption was applied to the check and then voided at the POS. Once a redemption is voided, the QR code is no longer valid and the guest must create a new QR code by refreshing their app. When a code is voided, it no longer belongs to that guest.
Articles in this section
- How can I edit a product's Alternate Lookup ID in Revel?
- What Menu Item ID comes over to Punchh from Revel?
- Why I am not able to turn ON the Conditional Gifting toggle for an already saved derived reward with Surprise sets settings?
- What are the gifting rules for Conditional gifting?
- Why am I getting 'No details found but checksum valid for *Location Name*' when I search for an older barcode under Barcode Lookup?
- Why is my guest receiving a multiple redemption error when redeeming for an online order?
- What are the limitations of eClub?
- How can I create a segment from an eClub group?
- eCLub Upload Failures
- What are the different sections found on a Guest Dashboard?