This message occurs when a voided QR code is scanned. This typically happens when the redemption was applied to the check and then voided at the POS. Once a redemption is voided, the QR code is no longer valid and the guest must create a new QR code by refreshing their app. When a code is voided, it no longer belongs to that guest.
Articles in this section
- Does Punchh make API calls to the Point of Sale?
- Why did a Recall Campaign not trigger despite last guest checkins past the "Lapse Days" setting?
- What colors are used for different types of events on the Guest Timeline?
- Can I create a new receipt tag on a Qualification Criteria that previously had a different receipt tag?
- Why is my recall campaign sending from the transactional sub account in Sendgrid?
- Why the admins logged into the platform not able to see the Guests tab?
- Why are email stats missing from my active campaign?
- How can I contact "Open Market" Support?
- Why aren't nearby locations visible when manually searching stores in the mobile app?
- How to duplicate a Published/Live Journey?