This message occurs when a voided QR code is scanned. This typically happens when the redemption was applied to the check and then voided at the POS. Once a redemption is voided, the QR code is no longer valid and the guest must create a new QR code by refreshing their app. When a code is voided, it no longer belongs to that guest.
Articles in this section
- What can be transferred between Guest Accounts?
- How can we transfer visits, status, tier, & transaction history between Guest accounts?
- Why are guests receiving the error "the coupon is not valid for this order" using Online Ordering?
- Why are rewards not showing in NCR Silver?
- How prevent multiple signups on a device?
- Why am I receiving emails about POS data being received/not being received?
- How to associate an admin with franchisees on the Punchh platform?
- How do I associate locations to a franchise?
- How do I create a new franchisee on the Punchh platform?
- Why are Email Analytics not displayed in the Campaign Summary Page?