This message occurs when a voided QR code is scanned. This typically happens when the redemption was applied to the check and then voided at the POS. Once a redemption is voided, the QR code is no longer valid and the guest must create a new QR code by refreshing their app. When a code is voided, it no longer belongs to that guest.
Articles in this section
- Why is my segment showing no data?
- Does OLO support item specific discounts and offers with Micros Simphony for online ordering?
- Can Guest able to capitalize the "LETTER" in the middle of their names ?
- Can a guest earn on a transaction that was voided in the POS?
- Can the Fraud Detection report be automatically sent to a individual ?
- Why isn't the "Apply coupon code" prompt available when placing an order in the brand's mobile app?
- Why am I seeing 0 point checkins on guests timelines? (PiZMET)
- Why not able to delete mass_gifting_campaigns?
- Are receipt barcodes generated by Punchh?
- How do I remove a guest from Awaiting Migration?