This message occurs when a voided QR code is scanned. This typically happens when the redemption was applied to the check and then voided at the POS. Once a redemption is voided, the QR code is no longer valid and the guest must create a new QR code by refreshing their app. When a code is voided, it no longer belongs to that guest.
Articles in this section
- How can I adjust the year of my birthday in the app?
- Where do I find the Punchh Location Key for a site?
- Can a guest use Banked Rewards to purchase a Gift Card?
- Why are Guests not receiving a verification code when migrating?
- Why are guests not included in a "No Checkins in X Duration" segment if they've never had a checkin?
- Why are my campaigns displaying a different scheduled timezone than when I set them to go out?
- Why am I seeing, "InvalidLocation Key" in Punchh Logs? (Aloha)
- Why can I not Gift/Message a Guest User account?
- Why are guests with suspicious activity not listed in Fraud Suspects report?
- How do I test a Post Check-in Campaign Offer?