This message occurs when a voided QR code is scanned. This typically happens when the redemption was applied to the check and then voided at the POS. Once a redemption is voided, the QR code is no longer valid and the guest must create a new QR code by refreshing their app. When a code is voided, it no longer belongs to that guest.
Articles in this section
- Why there are no location and rank details in the "Top n loyalty guests segment" export?
- Why does Punchh require MFA for login?
- How do I upload multiple images at once to media manager?
- In what timezone Post Purchase campaigns runs?
- What is Rolling Expiry?
- Are coupon codes recycled if they are not used?
- Does only loyalty checkin information is included in Checkin Data Export?
- How to exclude gift cards from being discounted when a promo/coupon is applied?
- Why a new account is created when Guests update their email in Facebook?
- How do I contact Speedline support?