This message occurs when a voided QR code is scanned. This typically happens when the redemption was applied to the check and then voided at the POS. Once a redemption is voided, the QR code is no longer valid and the guest must create a new QR code by refreshing their app. When a code is voided, it no longer belongs to that guest.
Articles in this section
- Lapsed Guests Trend
- How do I check the location key at store (Aloha)?
- Why am I not receiving a test email when testing a campaign?
- Can I make changes to the CSS file for our iFrame?
- Why Do Email Engagement Stats Differ Between The Classic and New Campaign Performance Page?
- How does "Return reward to guest's account if redemption is not honored or if redemption code expires" feature works.
- How to update end date for a redeemable
- Why Don't Guests Earn On Delivery Fees If No Earning Exclusion Is Configured?
- Sendgrid email engagement stats data export
- How to update web redemption expiry countdown