This message occurs when a voided QR code is scanned. This typically happens when the redemption was applied to the check and then voided at the POS. Once a redemption is voided, the QR code is no longer valid and the guest must create a new QR code by refreshing their app. When a code is voided, it no longer belongs to that guest.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete a guest from the Punchh Platform?
- Why are a larger amount of Guests falling into the Top N Loyalty Guests at each Location Segment Type?
- How can I make a redeemable with Sum of Amounts apply to a specific amount of items on the check?
- How can I tell if our modifiers are showing up correctly in Punchh?
- How do I transfer all eClub members or loyalty members from one favorite location to another location?
- Can we change the Minimum/Low Feedback Rating Threshold?
- Why aren't campaigns showing up in the Advertised Campaign list?
- Why are guests with zero points getting an expiration notification?
- Why is the Calendar to schedule a Campaign reflect days in the Past?
- Why isn't my Item ID Line Item Selector working?