Organizations have the ability to signup to send SMS messages to Guests. If this is a feature you're interested in please reach out to your Implementation Manager/CSM.
Throttling is important because there are legal implications involved as well as being in compliance with CTIA guidelines for US short code programs.
Admins don't have access to the Cockpit section to confirm this setting speak with your Implementation Manager/CSM/send a ticket to Support.
- Click Cockpit>Campaigns>Maximum SMSes per Guest
- If set to 3 this is the number of SMSes will be sent
- Last N Days to enforce throttling
- If set to 7 this is the time period SMSes will be delivered over
- In the example below a Guest will receive 3 SMSes max over 7 days