Activity Detection Rules allow you to set certain parameters surrounding guest and employee transactions and interactions to flag users whose activities may potentially indicate fraudulent behavior. Configure your rules based on your best estimates for what may constitute suspicious behavior.
In order to configure activity detection rules:
- Navigate to Settings > Activity Detection Rules.
- Click on a rule to expand and view its settings.
- Set the rule parameters according to the config options and according to what values you believe best indicates potential fraudulent activity.
- Click Save to update the rule.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for as many rules as you want to enable.
Once a user has been flagged for fraudulent activity, you can view further details on the Guest > Fraud Suspects page.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, disordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer