Dashboard does not filter sign-ups by location because app sign-ups are not necessarily location-specific. The Punchh Platform can provide the number of guests that have favorited a location.
However, the sign up date is provided in the Guest Data export.
- Navigate to Reports>Data Export> Guest Data
- Set the Date Range to the date Punchh was launched for the client
- Guest Data should include Favorite Location Name in the selected fields
- Results can be filtered by location once exported to CSV and will reflect the number of guests that have a favorite location selected.
- To the right of the favorite location column, a date will be displayed for sign up. If the value is blank, then the guest simply favorited the location without signing up.
As seen below:
Favorite location Sign up Date