Dashboard does not filter sign-ups by location because app sign-ups are not necessarily location-specific. The Punchh Platform can provide the number of guests that have favorited a location.
However, the sign up date is provided in the Guest Data export.
- Navigate to Reports>Data Export> Guest Data
- Set the Date Range to the date Punchh was launched for Client
- Guest Data should include Favorite Location Name in the selected fields
- Results can be filtered by location once exported to CSV and will reflect the number of guests that have a favorite location selected.
- To the right of the favorite location column, a date will be displayed for sign up. If the value is blank, then the guest simply favorited the location without signing up.
As seen below:
Favorite location Sign up Date
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer