Usually, this will involve orders being placed at locations that the guest does not visit or frequent. Here are a few things you can do to help them locate any suspicious activity:
- Navigate to the guest's timeline
- Find top visited locations listed on their timeline
- Filter timeline to only show checkins
- Review Checkins and take note of Dates and Times, locations and checkin channel
- Identify any patterns or questionable specific transactions
- Provide details to client and advise client to review Credit Card information associated with questionable transactions
NOTE: Punchh can provide you with available information. It is up to you to decide how to move forward with regards to any guest/business settings related to fraud or any actionable items.