Usually, this will involve orders being placed at locations that the guest does not visit or frequent:
- Navigate to the guest's timeline
- Find top visited locations listed on their timeline
- Filter timeline to only show checkins
- Review Checkins and take note of Dates and Times, locations and checkin channel
- Identify any patterns or questionable specific transactions
- Provide details to client and advise client to review Credit Card information associated with questionable transactions
NOTE: Punchh can provide you with available information. It is up to you to decide how to move forward with regards to any guest/business settings related to fraud or any actionable items.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer