Redemptions in the system are defined as the purchases where guests have used a code to redeem an offer given by the business. Sales refers to the amount on receipts on which a redemption is done.
Click the All drop-down to display the different redemption sources. You have the ability to filter this graph.
- Loyalty - Includes rewards gifted to guests on completion of loyalty goals. This can include redeemable and banked rewards.
- Campaign - Includes gift-bearing campaigns. Mass gifting, post checkin, ongoing campaign, etc.
- Coupon/Promo - Includes redemptions processed as a result of guests using a coupon or promo code.
- Other - Includes redemptions of gifts that were given to guests by Admins, typically through support message/gifting.
- Redemptions - For POS integrated businesses, this represents the total number of processed (honored) redemptions at the specified location(s) during the time range. For non-POS integrated businesses, both processed (honored) and expired redemptions are counted.
- Discount - For POS integrated businesses, this represents the total value discounted or awarded on receipts where a redemption was processed (honored). For non-POS integrated businesses, this total includes both processed (honored) and expired redemption receipts.
- Gross Sales – The gross revenue generated by receipts that included a redemption at the specified location(s) during the time range.
- Redemption Rate - For POS integrated businesses, this represents the total number of processed redemptions divided by the total number of rewards at the specified location(s) during the time range. For non-POS integrated businesses, total redemptions (including both processed and expired) divided by total rewards.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer