This error message is displayed when a guest attempts to scan a receipt that has passed its "receipt age". Based on the value set for "Receipt Age" in your business's backend Cockpit settings, a guest won't be able to scan any barcode receipt older than that defined time value.
Articles in this section
- What is the segment type, "Total Points (Unexpired)"?
- What is the "Total Points On Current Card" Segment Type?
- When will a redemption code expire?
- Why can I no longer see timeline errors on hte Punchh Platform?
- How do I apply Punchh Redemptions on Positouch?
- Why Inactive Mass Notification Campaigns cannot be deleted?
- Aloha POS New Site Activation Process
- Why Check-in retry fail notification is sent to guests after they register a check-in?
- POSitouch POS Firewall Setup
- How do I setup and configure Punchh on POSitouch?