This error message is displayed when a guest attempts to scan a receipt that has passed its "receipt age". Based on the value set for "Receipt Age" in your business's backend Cockpit settings, a guest won't be able to scan any barcode receipt older than that defined time value.
Articles in this section
- Why am I getting 'Redemption Failed' error message when any POS discount is already present on the check? (Aloha)
- Why did a guest earn points even though my campaign has ended?
- What is a ceiled quantity?
- Why do users not have a "Guest Signup Date" in the Guest Data export?
- What are the character limits for fields when creating or editing Announcements?
- What do the BRINK URL's mean? (BRINK)
- Why is the bar code not printing on a "reprinted" receipt? (Aloha)
- How do I update the balance of a Gift Card in Dashboard?
- Why the guest is receiving "Please restart the application to use the Online ordering feature" error on the app?
- Why I am not able to generate immediate data export from already existing schedule?