This error message is displayed when a guest attempts to scan a receipt that has passed its "receipt age". Based on the value set for "Receipt Age" in your business's backend Cockpit settings, a guest won't be able to scan any barcode receipt older than that defined time value.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for a CSV file upload to finish processing in a custom segment?
- Where do I find the log files for Xenial Xpient POS?
- How do I get the IP address for my Transactional or Marketing SendGrid user?
- How to see more entries on a single page when scrolling down to the Journey logs if there are many 1000's of entries when filtered by date?
- From which fields the Journey logs can be searched when scrolled down to "Platform > Support > Journey Logs"?
- Where I can see the Journey logs for the Journeys created on the platform to see when and for which journey the changes were made?
- What is the process to enable "ticket" module on the platform?
- What do you mean by Ticket module under the "Platform > Support" section?
- Which redemption code strategy needs to be used when the business does not require the generation of unique redemption codes?
- How many redemption codes can be generated when the redemption code strategy is selected as 8 digits?