This error message is displayed when a guest attempts to scan a receipt that has passed its "receipt age". Based on the value set for "Receipt Age" in your business's backend Cockpit settings, a guest won't be able to scan any barcode receipt older than that defined time value.
Articles in this section
- Why am I seeing, "InvalidLocation Key" in Punchh Logs? (Aloha)
- Why can I not Gift/Message a Guest User account?
- Why are guests with suspicious activity not listed in Fraud Suspects report?
- How do I test a Post Check-in Campaign Offer?
- Where can I update the iFrame CSS URL?
- Can locations in Punchh be deleted permanently?
- What value does Punchh filter by when exporting guests from Analytics?
- What does the error "Invalid Division Number" mean when purchasing Gift Cards?
- Why does my email scorecard for a location not have all data available?
- How do we find when the 1st and last emails were delivered to Guests?