This error message is displayed when a guest attempts to scan a receipt that has passed its "receipt age". Based on the value set for "Receipt Age" in your business's backend Cockpit settings, a guest won't be able to scan any barcode receipt older than that defined time value.
Articles in this section
- Why isn't my Item ID Line Item Selector working?
- How can I bulk update the location hours on the Punchh Platform?
- When using coupons and promos in the app, why do I receive the, "Coupons are not configured for this store" error?
- What is the Toast workflow for barcodes to print?
- How do I update/change a Guests Favorite Connected Location?
- How do I update a Location Phone Number?
- Why does the Campaign Analysis show no data?
- Why am I receiving, "Error creating schedule: Start Time Campaign schedule time should be in future" when creating a Campaign?
- How do I edit/remove a Phone Number from a Guest Timeline?
- What to do when an Android Beta Tester can't access the live app upon launch?