This error message is displayed when a guest attempts to scan a receipt that has passed its "receipt age". Based on the value set for "Receipt Age" in your business's backend Cockpit settings, a guest won't be able to scan any barcode receipt older than that defined time value.
Articles in this section
- Can a Maximum Amount for gift cards be defined in Punchh for a business?
- Which button should be pressed for Punchh redemptions in Positouch?
- What does " Guest uses an Unknown Device" indicate on a guest's timeline?
- Why is a Punchh campaign email displaying strangely in Outlook?
- How do I create an API key in my brands sandbox or production environment?
- How do I export data immediately from the Punchh platform?
- What is Order Throttling in OLO?
- How does OLO host images for menu items?
- How do I view all transactions for a location regardless of earning status, by date?
- Why are Aloha locations not receiving updates after the scheduled roll out?
- Can I reset a guest's password in dashboard?
- Why I am getting barcode printed on the receipts for the location whose validation type is set to "Receipt Image"?
- Why are the guests receiving 'Disapproved Loyalty' error message on their timeline?
- What are Dumpster drivers?
- How should we enter the Receipt date and time while testing a qualification criteria with receipt?