An Organization can choose what POS system they'd like to integrate. Some Organizations can have multiple POS systems in place based on business needs. There are 2 ways to determine the Type of POS in place.
- The Global Business Setting- Sets the POS across the entire business, unless specified by the location:
- In the Platform click Cockpit>POS Integrations>POS Type **Cockpit access is hidden from all Users. Any questions submit a Support Ticket or discuss with your CSM**
- POS Type Field houses the POS system in place for the business
- The Location Setting- This setting will override the POS typeset for the Business. If nothing is in the Field the Business Setting takes precedence.
- In the Platform click Settings>Locations>click the location>POS>POS Type Field.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, disordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer