Even though all permissions are enabled to allow a data export there is an additional configuration that needs to be enabled.
- In the Platform click Settings>Admin Users>Roles>Select Role>Export Scope
- Export Scope needs to be set to one of the following
- Location Scoped Data Export
- Non-Location Scoped Data Export
Note: If Export Scope is set to "None" a Data Export will not work for any user assigned to the Role.
Export Scope Definitions:
- All - Provides access to all data exports.
- Location Scoped Data Export - Provides access to only such data exports that where location filters are applicable. (e.g. Redemption Data)
- Non-Location Scoped Data Export - Provides access to such data exports where location filters are not applicable. (e.g. Reward Data)
- None - Admins don't get access to data exports.
Note: If Export Scope is set to anything other than None, users will see Data Export under Analytics menu.