If the first purchase of the referee (guest who use the referral code) is disapproved by any reason (minimum amount, failed POS, etc) then the guest who referred will not be able to earn the referral reward in any case.
Articles in this section
- Why are stats for Participation Rate and Spend Lift showing zero for the current day?
- Why do I get an "Insufficient Privileges to access this resource" error when editing the Base Redeemable?
- How do I change the store number for a location in Punchh?
- How can I add media to email templates?
- Why are email templates not displaying in campaigns?
- Why am I receiving an Invalid Store ID error message at the POS? (NCR Silver)
- Do I need a smartphone to earn loyalty rewards with Punchh?
- Will past rich messages update in app if changes are made to the style sheet associated with the campaign that delivered them?
- Are deactivated campaigns shown in Campaign Analytics custom reporting exports?
- How can I tell if an email template has been published or is in draft state?