In the Support section of the Punchh dashboard, you can generate unique, configurable barcodes you can use for testing campaigns before they go live, making sure your points system is working correctly, and many other situations.
Creating Barcodes for testing:
When testing campaigns, you can make as many test barcodes as you need, instantly.
To do so:
- Navigate to Support > Test Barcodes in the left navigation toolbar
- Use the Generate Barcode slider to choose how many receipts/barcodes you want to create
- Click the Location drop-down and select a location for your receipts/barcodes
- Click the Receipt Date field to choose a date and time range for the barcodes
- Enter an Item Name in the field
- Use the sliders to choose the Quantity Per Item and Total Receipt Items
- For Menu Item Type, use the drop-down to choose the corresponding letter(s) you set for this type.
- Enter Menu Item, Menu Family, and Menu Group IDs for each item to appear on your barcode/receipt(s)
- Enter a Transaction No. for the barcode
- Enter an Employee Name and Employee ID
- Enter a Revenue Code(s) and Revenue ID(s) for your receipt items
- In the Status field, add a description that would typically show up on your receipt
- When finished, click the Generate button to create and view your barcodes.