Values in the POS Stats board are refreshed daily, so the current day will not display any information until that daily refresh/sync has occurred. However, if you want to view up-to-the-minute sales values and status of your POS's, check out the POS Scoreboard that is refreshed in near real-time.
Articles in this section
- Why can I not Gift/Message a Guest User account?
- Why are guests with suspicious activity not listed in Fraud Suspects report?
- How do I test a Post Check-in Campaign Offer?
- Where can I update the iFrame CSS URL?
- Can locations in Punchh be deleted permanently?
- What value does Punchh filter by when exporting guests from Analytics?
- What does the error "Invalid Division Number" mean when purchasing Gift Cards?
- Why does my email scorecard for a location not have all data available?
- How do we find when the 1st and last emails were delivered to Guests?
- How do we apply a point multiplier to all menu items?