Values in the POS Stats board are refreshed daily, so the current day will not display any information until that daily refresh/sync has occurred. However, if you want to view up-to-the-minute sales values and status of your POS's, check out the POS Scoreboard that is refreshed in near real-time.
Articles in this section
- How to create RFM Segment?
- How to delete/edit Credit card from the Website?
- What is the Invalid Redeemed Points error on a guest's Timeline?
- How do I create a segment containing all eClub guests?
- What format do Toast transaction numbers appear in when searching in Punchh?
- How do I export Promo code data for a Promo campaign?
- Why am I seeing a long string starting with PUNCHH followed by "cannot be applied to order"? (Brink)
- Why are guests getting a "range_not_satisfiable" error on the app when scanning a receipt? (Brink)
- How do Post check-in offer campaigns calculate Points Gifting?
- Why is a guests email grayed out and unable to be changed under Edit Profile?