Values in the POS Stats board are refreshed daily, so the current day will not display any information until that daily refresh/sync has occurred. However, if you want to view up-to-the-minute sales values and status of your POS's, check out the POS Scoreboard that is refreshed in near real-time.
Articles in this section
- Why are redeemables greyed out when we try to select them? (Toast)
- Why am I getting the “Error attempting to find unit ID" error? (Aloha)
- Can membership descriptions change on the mobile app?
- Why does nothing show under the Heartbeats section in the Punchh Dashboard?
- How do I find the GPS coordinates of an address on Google Maps so I can add them in Dashboard for a location ?
- How can I update general info regarding the Rewards Program within the App?
- What is a Membership Level Attainment Reward?
- What do I tell a guest who complains of memory/ storage issues on their mobile device, related to the app?
- Why am I only prompted to add a new member when trying to lookup a guest? (Aloha)
- I've created a new Segment but it shows no data, why?