Values in the POS Stats board are refreshed daily, so the current day will not display any information until that daily refresh/sync has occurred. However, if you want to view up-to-the-minute sales values and status of your POS's, check out the POS Scoreboard that is refreshed in near real-time.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Stop POS Reporting For A Closed Location?
- [INT] Upgrading from Aloha version 12.3 or 6.7 to Aloha version 15.1 (Aloha)
- Can I edit a qualification criteria after a connected coupon has been delivered?
- Can I edit a redeemable after it has already been delivered?
- Why is a guest receiving a forgot password email even though they didn't request it?
- What is the segment type, "Total Points (Unexpired)"?
- What is the "Total Points On Current Card" Segment Type?
- When will a redemption code expire?
- Why can I no longer see timeline errors on hte Punchh Platform?
- How do I apply Punchh Redemptions on Positouch?