Values in the POS Stats board are refreshed daily, so the current day will not display any information until that daily refresh/sync has occurred. However, if you want to view up-to-the-minute sales values and status of your POS's, check out the POS Scoreboard that is refreshed in near real-time.
Articles in this section
- Why is my segment showing no data?
- Does OLO support item specific discounts and offers with Micros Simphony for online ordering?
- Can Guest able to capitalize the "LETTER" in the middle of their names ?
- Can a guest earn on a transaction that was voided in the POS?
- Can the Fraud Detection report be automatically sent to a individual ?
- Why isn't the "Apply coupon code" prompt available when placing an order in the brand's mobile app?
- Why am I seeing 0 point checkins on guests timelines? (PiZMET)
- Why not able to delete mass_gifting_campaigns?
- Are receipt barcodes generated by Punchh?
- How do I remove a guest from Awaiting Migration?