If for any campaign the "Push/Rich Notification Retention Days" have not been set, then by default it will take the value of "Push/Rich Notification Retention Days" that has been set for the business.
Articles in this section
- What does " Guest uses an Unknown Device" indicate on a guest's timeline?
- Why is a Punchh campaign email displaying strangely in Outlook?
- How do I create an API key in my brands sandbox or production environment?
- How do I export data immediately from the Punchh platform?
- What is Order Throttling in OLO?
- How does OLO host images for menu items?
- How do I view all transactions for a location regardless of earning status, by date?
- Why are Aloha locations not receiving updates after the scheduled roll out?
- Which orders does the Max Redemption configuration apply?
- What does the "Unit in Aloha not found in store listing" error indicate?