If for any campaign the "Push/Rich Notification Retention Days" have not been set, then by default it will take the value of "Push/Rich Notification Retention Days" that has been set for the business.
Articles in this section
- Lapsed Guests Trend
- How do I check the location key at store (Aloha)?
- Why am I not receiving a test email when testing a campaign?
- Can I make changes to the CSS file for our iFrame?
- Why Do Email Engagement Stats Differ Between The Classic and New Campaign Performance Page?
- How does "Return reward to guest's account if redemption is not honored or if redemption code expires" feature works.
- How to update end date for a redeemable
- Why Don't Guests Earn On Delivery Fees If No Earning Exclusion Is Configured?
- Sendgrid email engagement stats data export
- How to update web redemption expiry countdown