If a campaign appears to be set up with valid parameters but is still not active:
- Make sure that the campaign has been Approved
- In the Audit Logs for the campaign, the change log will show the last edit and current status of the campaign, side by side as in the screenshot at the bottom of this article.
- The Audit Logs can be found here at Campaigns >Campaigns> 3 Dot menu (upper right hand corner)> Audit Log
- The Current status will show in the Review State row in GREEN on the right hand side of the logs
- There are two available statuses. They should be checked in the most recent log in the right hand column to determine the current state of the campaign. Pre-approved (if in green, this means the campaign is actually currently active OR In the works (if in green this means that the campaign is not currently active
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer