When a redemption code is processed there are two API calls that are being made. The first one is a "possible redemption call" and the second one is to "honor the redemption". Thus for each call made a redemption log is created, "It can be honored" or "Please honor it" respectively for the redemption code processed.
Articles in this section
- How can I edit a product's Alternate Lookup ID in Revel?
- What Menu Item ID comes over to Punchh from Revel?
- Why I am not able to turn ON the Conditional Gifting toggle for an already saved derived reward with Surprise sets settings?
- What are the gifting rules for Conditional gifting?
- Why am I getting 'No details found but checksum valid for *Location Name*' when I search for an older barcode under Barcode Lookup?
- Why is my guest receiving a multiple redemption error when redeeming for an online order?
- What are the limitations of eClub?
- How can I create a segment from an eClub group?
- eCLub Upload Failures
- What are the different sections found on a Guest Dashboard?