When a redemption code is processed there are two API calls that are being made. The first one is a "possible redemption call" and the second one is to "honor the redemption". Thus for each call made a redemption log is created, "It can be honored" or "Please honor it" respectively for the redemption code processed.
Articles in this section
- Why the app is no longer available to download from the App Store?
- How do I remove a location from a location group?
- How to reactivate a recall campaign whose current status is Inactive?
- Where can I find which Notification Templates are Enabled/Disabled to be triggered for the business?
- Why the Reward Notification template is not triggered for a business which use "Points Unlock Redeemable"?
- Which notification template will be triggered for "Points Unlock Redeemable" business when redeemable is unlocked/Activate?
- What do I do if my existing password does not grant access to the developer portal?
- Why are email links from buttons giving 404 errors from campaigns?
- Why I am getting error message "User profile could not be updated. Mandatory questions not answered or the answer set is non updatable" while editing and updating the guest profile?
- Why I am getting error "Redeeming criterion qualification criterion Invalid Receipt Hour Paramaters" while adding Receipt hours using "Additional receipt rule" while creating a new QC?