When a redemption code is processed there are two API calls that are being made. The first one is a "possible redemption call" and the second one is to "honor the redemption". Thus for each call made a redemption log is created, "It can be honored" or "Please honor it" respectively for the redemption code processed.
Articles in this section
- Why is my segment showing no data?
- Does OLO support item specific discounts and offers with Micros Simphony for online ordering?
- Can Guest able to capitalize the "LETTER" in the middle of their names ?
- Can a guest earn on a transaction that was voided in the POS?
- Can the Fraud Detection report be automatically sent to a individual ?
- Why isn't the "Apply coupon code" prompt available when placing an order in the brand's mobile app?
- Why am I seeing 0 point checkins on guests timelines? (PiZMET)
- Why not able to delete mass_gifting_campaigns?
- Are receipt barcodes generated by Punchh?
- How do I remove a guest from Awaiting Migration?