When a redemption code is processed there are two API calls that are being made. The first one is a "possible redemption call" and the second one is to "honor the redemption". Thus for each call made a redemption log is created, "It can be honored" or "Please honor it" respectively for the redemption code processed.
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving 'User Lookup Failure' error message on the POS? (Aloha)
- Why I am not able to view proceed option in iPhone 8? (Text is zoomed in)
- Why my purchase is not accepting the discount on the full receipt when Sum Of Amount is selected in Qualification Criterion?
- Where can I update the store timings of a location?
- Where can I look for store id of a location?
- How can we export data of all location's store ids?
- How do I update/make changes to a rich message text in a processed Mass notification campaign?
- How do segments work with Sign up Campaigns?
- How do I add a minimum purchase qualifier to a Qualification Criteria?
- What is the possibility that a particular location is excluded in report when location group is selected?