When a redemption code is processed there are two API calls that are being made. The first one is a "possible redemption call" and the second one is to "honor the redemption". Thus for each call made a redemption log is created, "It can be honored" or "Please honor it" respectively for the redemption code processed.
Articles in this section
- Lapsed Guests Trend
- How do I check the location key at store (Aloha)?
- Why am I not receiving a test email when testing a campaign?
- Can I make changes to the CSS file for our iFrame?
- Why Do Email Engagement Stats Differ Between The Classic and New Campaign Performance Page?
- How does "Return reward to guest's account if redemption is not honored or if redemption code expires" feature works.
- How to update end date for a redeemable
- Why Don't Guests Earn On Delivery Fees If No Earning Exclusion Is Configured?
- Sendgrid email engagement stats data export
- How to update web redemption expiry countdown