Multiple guests reporting issues with not being able to dismiss their notifications from the app is usually going to be a configuration issue with the notification template.
- Find out which Notification the guest is unable to dismiss.
- For this example, we'll use the Pending Checkin Notification Template.
- When a Guest is unable to dismiss a Notification we can see which template is causing the issue on their timeline, see example below:
- Now that we know the template, go to Settings > Notification Templates > Pending Checkin
- Scroll to the bottom and select "Dismissable"
- Any messages previously indismissable will become retroactively dismissable, as will any new messages going forward.
To learn how to manually dismiss notifications follow the article below:
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, disordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer