Multiple guests reporting issues with not being able to dismiss their notifications from the app is usually going to be a configuration issue with the notification template.
- Find out which notification the guest is unable to dismiss.
- For this example, we'll use the Pending Checkin Notification Template.
- When a guest is unable to dismiss a notification we can see which template is causing the issue on their timeline, see example below:
- Now that we know the template, go to Settings > Notification Templates > Pending Checkin
- Scroll to the bottom and select "Dismissable"
- Any messages previously indismissable will become retroactively dismissable, as will any new messages going forward.
To learn how to manually dismiss notifications follow the article below: