Multiple guests reporting issues with not being able to dismiss their Notifications from the app is usually going to be a configuration issue with the Notification Template.
- Find out which Notification the Guest is unable to dismiss.
- For this example, we'll use the Pending Checkin Notification Template.
- When a Guest is unable to dismiss a Notification we can see which Template is causing the issue on their timeline, see example below:
- Now that we know the template, go to Settings > Notification Templates > Pending Checkin
- Scroll to the bottom and select "Dismissable"
- Any messages previously indismissable will become retroactively dismissable, as will any new messages going forward.
To learn how to manually dismiss notifications follow the article below: