The "Spent" amount is always displayed as Net Spend for the post check-in campaign. The analytics can be found at Campaigns>Offer>Post Check-in Offer>Individual Campaign and will display as in the screenshot below:
Articles in this section
- Why is my guest receiving a multiple redemption error when redeeming for an online order?
- What are the limitations of eClub?
- How can I create a segment from an eClub group?
- eCLub Upload Failures
- What are the different sections found on a Guest Dashboard?
- What is meant by Staged or unstaged redemption codes?
- What is meant by loyalty, banked and total points?
- What are the different menu item types available?
- If I change the store number of a location, will it affect active campaigns?
- How do we disable Read-Only access for Admin Users?