The "Spent" amount is always displayed as Net Spend for the post check-in campaign. The analytics can be found at Campaigns>Offer>Post Check-in Offer>Individual Campaign and will display as in the screenshot below:
Articles in this section
- (INT)Where can I edit the account history base API messages?
- How can I change/update the default Short Codes (Help/Stop/Start) responses?
- Where in social publishing can I find location connected pages?
- Why did a redemption showing as successful in the app not redeem in Micros POS?
- (INT) Can the engagement url be redirected?
- Why is the message and barcode not being printed on the check? (PosiTouch)
- Why are we having issues with running Punchh Proxy service? (Aloha)
- Why is the barcode not printing on the check and check details not being sent to Punchh? (Aloha)
- Why is there not a field for Push Notification (PN) Title and Subtitle when creating a Mass Notification campaign?
- Email Throttling