Guests are given the ability to unsubscribe from a brand's marketing and transaction emails. These guests are unsubscribed through SendGrid and a webhook is used to communicate the unsubscribe to the Punchh Platform. This applies for both marketing and transactional subuser accounts.
Webhook - https://webhooks.punchh.com/sendgrid/subUserAccountName
Follow the steps below to access the webhook in SendGrid:
- Log in to SendGrid
- Select the brand's subuser account (ie. punchhmarketing or punchhtransactional)
- Settings > Mail Settings > Event Notification
- The event notification should show as "Active" and "On"
- The webhook should be listed under "HTTP Post URL"
- If edits need to be made, choose the "Edit" button in the right corner of the Event Notification. After changes are made, save by clicking the check mark.
Troubleshooting: Ensure that the webhook is configured, check for any typos in the webhook.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer