Guests are given the ability to unsubscribe from a brand's marketing and transaction emails. These guests are unsubscribed through SendGrid and a webhook is used to communicate the unsubscribe to the Punchh dashboard. This applies for both marketing and transactional subuser accounts.
Webhook - https://webhooks.punchh.com/sendgrid/subUserAccountName
Follow the steps below to access the webhook in SendGrid:
- Log in to SendGrid
- Select the brand's subuser account (ie. punchhmarketing or punchhtransactional)
- Settings > Mail Settings > Event Notification
- The event notification should show as "Active" and "On"
- The webhook should be listed under "HTTP Post URL"
- If edits need to be made, choose the "Edit" button in the right corner of the Event Notification. After changes are made, save by clicking the check mark.
Troubleshooting: Ensure that the webhook is configured, check for any typos in the webhook.