If your business used a loyalty program before switching over to Punchh loyalty, guests who were apart of the previous loyalty program will "migrate" to the new loyalty program by following a "migration flow" when signing up for the new app.
In some cases, Guests will experience issues migrating their accounts to the Punchh loyalty program. The Migration Flow can be tested by using the following steps:
- In the Platform click Guests>Awaiting Migration>New Migration Guest
2. Fill out the required fields, depending on the previous loyalty program the required fields can vary.
Fields usually required:
- First & Last Name
- Email Address
- Original Points
- Rate of Conversion
- Phone Number - Sometimes required
**The highlighted fields are commonly required, this is solely based on your previous Loyalty Provider**
3. Once added as a 'Migration Guest' the migration flow can be tested in the app.
4. You'll need to select "Migrating from Previous Loyalty Program".
- At this point enter the requested information in the app and you'll be able to confirm if the Migration is working as intended.
- Please be aware that the flow in the mobile app can vary from organization to organization
5. If migration is complete follow the last section of this article to see if your account successfully migrated.
- Please refer to the following document for assistance with viewing a guest's migration status: How to see a guest's migration status.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, disordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer