In order to disable a location in the Punchh dashboard,
- Navigate to Settings > Locations and select a location to be disabled
- Click Location Operations
- Select 'Disable Barcode Generation at POS?' and 'Disable for all further loyalty checkins
- Scroll to the bottom and uncheck 'Enable location for whitelabel checkins / liability reporting and POS stats reporting?
- Click 'Update'
- Navigate to Settings > Locations and search for the location that was disabled in step 5
- The status of the location will be 'Disapproved'