- In order to disable a location in the Punchh Platform,
- Navigate to Settings > Locations and select a location to be disabled
- Click Location Operations
- Select 'Disable Barcode Generation at POS?' and 'Disable for all further loyalty checkins
- Scroll to the bottom and uncheck 'Enable location for whitelabel checkins / liability reporting and POS stats reporting?
- Click 'Update'
- Navigate to Settings > Locations and search for the location that was disabled in step 5
- The status of the location will be 'Disapproved'
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer