Receipt tags can track the sale of items, however they do not have the functionality to distinguish if the sale happened in the app.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to select a custom amount while redeeming banked rewards on an online order?
- How can I change/update the verbiage of minimum amount error displayed in the app?
- Why is the Punchh proxy service restarting multiple times a day? (Aloha)
- Is there anyway to use the Promo codes with Olo by entering the code directly upon checkout?
- Why are my rewards/offers not appearing on the POS screen? (Toast)
- Why is the customer lookup failing? (ALOHA)
- How do I install Punchh dll's on the FOH terminals? (ALOHA)
- Why was my guest not awarded the correct points for the Sign-Up Campaign?
- Will pending push notifications be sent once the Push Notification certificate is updated? (iOS & Android)
- Why I am not able to search the email addresses under Bounces section that were once listed as bounced in the Sendgrid?