Campaigns can be in several different statuses which provide insight into where the Campaign currently stands.
NOTE: Not all campaign statuses apply to every type of campaign. They are campaign type dependent.
- Usually, this indicates that the Campaign is actively Running OR it indicates that the campaign has ended but can be relaunched as it is configured to run for multiple days (for example- Referral or Recall Campaigns)
- The Campaign has completed it's run. This status only applies to one time Campaigns that will run their course and have a definitive end date.
- The Campaign is saved in an editable status. It has not been activated yet.
- The Campaign is being used similarly to a Draft. Note that Franchisees can see Templates.
- The Campaign was stopped from running, before or in the middle of running. This can be viewed in the Audit Logs for the campaign.