In order to see if a Guest has recently updated their profile, first go to their profile and click Edit Profile and on the top right click Audit Log.
Anything in yellow reflects any changes the Guest has made to their profile.
Here are some situations where this is useful:
- Reward is offered to Guest who updates their profile information
- Birthday or Favorite Location Campaigns, ex:
- Guest birthday is on March 25th
- Reference Date of Campaign is set to Month
- Means the Reward will last entire Month of March
- Reward will be sent to Guest March 1st
- Guest updates Birthday on their Profile on March 20th
- Reward expires after 11 days, March 31st, why?
- Guest updated their Birthday on March 20th
- Reason why reward didn't last for an entire month.
- Based on this scenario reward expired correctly.
- Audit Log helps confirm why a Guest qualified or didn't qualify for reward