A location is closed and needs to be deactivated in the Punchh Platform. Follow the steps below.
- Settings > Locations > Choose Location
- Select the "Location Operations" button in the top right corner of the window.
- Select "Disable Barcode Generation at POS" and "Disable for all further loyalty checkins."
Once these are disabled, the view should look like below.
- Next, update the location name to include "Closed" verbiage.
- On the POS tab, un-check "Send all receipt data to Punchh's datasink?"
- On the Mobile App tab, remove the store hours and update the page.
- On the Map tab, set the longitude and latitude to 0 and update the page.
**These steps stop bar codes from being generated and printed on receipts and guests can no longer earn on receipts from this location. These steps also remove the location from being viewable within the app.