The Participation Rate is a stat that signifies how many Loyalty Guests are utilizing the program. The information below will lay out how the Participation Rate is compiled:
- Participation Rate consists of the Percent of POS transaction made by Loyalty Members who checked in
- (If they did not check-in but are part of the loyalty program, they are not counted).
- To ensure outliers don't skew data, locations with participation rates greater than 90% are not considered.
- The Participation Rate can be filtered by Date and Location.
- The Participation Rate can be found on the landing page and the Scoreboard.
- When viewed on the Scoreboard the Participation Rate is displayed by Location
Formula: (Total Loyalty Receipts/Total Receipts in POS) *100