If there are any redemption stats associated with a Promo campaign the system will not allow us to delete the promo. This is done to protect data integrity.
Articles in this section
- How do I find an App session ID?
- Why are survey stats not populating?
- Why the user is not receiving Password reset link on Email?
- Punchh Error Messages
- What information is held on the Heartbeats page?
- "Error occurred when applying comp. Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
- How can I test to make sure our Punchh Endpoints are configured?
- IP Address Warming
- How do I suspend an Admin User's Account
- Why am I unable to print a coupon from my email?
- Why is the Participation Rate on the Dashboard landing page different from the location scoreboard?
- Why does my guest get the error message 'Redemption not possible since the banked value is less than the discount' while to trying to redeem?
- What does "Redemption failed - the comp defined for Punchh is NOT in the pos DB" mean?