If there are any redemption stats associated with a Promo campaign the system will not allow us to delete the promo. This is done to protect data integrity.
Articles in this section
- Can a Maximum Amount for gift cards be defined in Punchh for a business?
- Which button should be pressed for Punchh redemptions in Positouch?
- What does " Guest uses an Unknown Device" indicate on a guest's timeline?
- Why is a Punchh campaign email displaying strangely in Outlook?
- How do I create an API key in my brands sandbox or production environment?
- How do I export data immediately from the Punchh platform?
- What is Order Throttling in OLO?
- How does OLO host images for menu items?
- How do I view all transactions for a location regardless of earning status, by date?
- Why are Aloha locations not receiving updates after the scheduled roll out?
- Why is the Participation Rate on the landing page (Dashboard) different from the location scoreboard?
- Why does my guest get the error message 'Redemption not possible since the banked value is less than the discount' while to trying to redeem?
- What does "Redemption failed - the comp defined for Punchh is NOT in the pos DB" mean?