If you ever need to do an export of data from the Punchh Platform, follow the steps below.
1. In the Platform on the left-hand side click "Reports" to expand the section then click on "Data Export".
2. You will now be on the "New Data Export Template" screen, on this screen fill in the information required.
3. After entering the information, you will then select which category you want to export information from. Make sure to check the checkbox on the right side of the category. Note: Each section has information on the left and right-hand side, the information on the right-hand side gets exported. To move an item from the right to the left click it once.
4. Once this is completed you will click on "Save & Create Schedule" at the bottom of the page.
5. Finally, you will enter the remaining information before clicking the "Save Schedule" at the bottom of the page.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer