Deleting a guest means that all data about this guest will be removed from the Punchh Database.
Note that this function requires the proper business administration privileges and is typically only used at the request of the guest. Guest can request that there data be deleted in alignment with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To delete a guest:
1. Navigate to the Guest Profile and select EDIT PROFILE
2. In the top right hand corner, select GUEST FUNCTIONS
3. From the Drop Down Box, select DEACTIVATE GUEST.
You will be prompted to confirm deactivate a guest.
You'll note the guest email will change to deactivated and the background is grayed:
4. Once the guest has been deactivated, you can delete them. Navigate back to the GUEST FUNCTIONS drop down box. Select PERMANENTLY DELETE GUESTS. Select OK to the dashboard.punchh.com prompt.
5. Once you Permanently Delete a Guest, then it takes seven days for all guest data to be deleted from Punchh. The 7 days deletion is also regulated by the GDPR. It gives the guest time to change their mind.