The following steps can be used to add a new user (any role) to the Punchh Platform.
- In the Platform click "Settings" ->"Admin Users"
- On the "Admin Users" page, click "Invite Admin"
- Enter User information
- Select the desired "Email Notifications" they should receive.
- "Role" determines level of access.
- Franchisees will select what franchise to which the user belongs (if applicable).
- "Accessible Locations" will limit the user to data from that location.
- "Accessible Location Group" will limit the user to data from certain location groups.
- Once done, click "Create", and the user will receive an email with instructions.