The following steps can be used to add a new user (any role) to the Punchh Platform.
- In the Platform click "Settings" ->"Admin Users"
- On the "Admin Users" page, click "Invite Admin"
- Enter User information
- Select the desired "Email Notifications" they should receive.
- "Role" determines level of access.
- Franchisees will select what franchise to which the user belongs (if applicable).
- "Accessible Locations" will limit the user to data from that location.
- "Accessible Location Group" will limit the user to data from certain location groups.
- Once done, click "Create", and the user will receive an email with instructions.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer