The two most common reasons for the the secondary (slave) terminals to allow Punchh loyalty program to work because the secondary terminals (slave) are out if sync with the master terminal or the version of Treatware is wrong.
As of May 2, 2019, the Treatware POS version is 18.104.22.168.502.
To confirm that the POS version is correct, select the version button available at the top of the screen next to the time. Press this button and the correct version will appear.
If the version is incorrect, you will need to contact ICS at 800-826-9480.
To re-sync the terminals to the Master terminal and the DB, please follow these instructions:
- At the Terminal 1 (Master terminal) exit out of the POS and then power off. Wait until the terminal is completely powered down.
- Power off terminal 2. Wait until completely powered down.
- Power off terminal 3 (if you have one). Wait until completely powered down.
- Power ON the Master terminal WAIT UNTIL FULLY LOADED before you
- Power ON next terminal WAIT UNTIL FULLY LOADED before you
- Power ON next terminals WAIT UNTIL FULLY LOADED
If not resolved call ICS at 800-826-9480.