When signing up for an app, guests will have the option to "Connect to Facebook." This connects (or 'links') the newly created loyalty account to an already existing Facebook account.
To unlink a Facebook account from a loyalty account, steps must be performed through the Facebook app.
- Open the Facebook app and choose the Hamburger Tool located in the bottom right corner.
- Next, choose the "Settings & Privacy" drop down and then select "Settings."
- Within Settings and under Security, select "Apps and Websites."
- Within Apps and Websites, select "Logged in with Facebook."
- Next, choose the app that needs to be unlinked from the loyalty account.
- When within the app, scroll to the bottom of the feed and select "Remove App." On the next screen, select "Remove."
- The app has now been unlinked from Facebook.
Now that the loyalty account has been unlinked from the Facebook account, the user will need to reset their password in order to have access to the app without a Facebook connection.
**Please note: A guest that unlinks a loyalty account from a Facebook account will still show as a Facebook connection in the Punchh Platform.