There are many reasons why bar codes may not print, but the most common reasons that you can check are:
- Location Operation is Incorrect
- The API Key is set incorrectly
Verify Location Operation Settings:
1. Navigate to Settings >> Locations
2. Find location and select location
3. Select the location. The screen will display the location information. Select the BLUE POS Tab.
4. Select location operation in far right hand corner:
5. Ensure that in location operation, the settings for enable bar code is set to (-)
6. Ensure that the loyalty check-in box is not checked.
Verify the API:
1. Still on the Location >> POS Screen, scroll down to the Location Key.
2. This key should match what is on your POS System.