Settings on Silver's Dashboard:
URL Endpoint : https://silver-api.punchh.com/silver
Access Token : (Example: cb08a2d6679baea9ba217fad53a00255)
Enable their barcode printing feature as necessary.
Configuring NCR Silver:
- Login to www.punchh.com with the business login. Enter the credentials
- Select the Business in which user wants to configure NCR silver
- Navigate to Cockpit > POS Integration
- Enable the check box 'Has NCR Silver Integration?'
5. Click 'Update' to update the cockpit settings
6. Four New fields will be added to the page. Fields are:
- NCR Merchant ID
- NCR Access Token
- NCR Discount Item Name
- NCR Receipt Message
7. Do not forget to 'Update' the settings
8. Navigate to 'Settings' > 'Locations'
9. Click on 'Add New Location' or can 'Edit' any existing location
10. Once the Location form will display, if it’s a new location user needs to fill all the mandatory fields along with 'NCR Silver Store ID' or if it existing user need to update the 'NCR Silver Store ID'
NOTE: The NCR Silver Store ID will also be provided by the client
11. Click on 'Add the Location' or 'Update the Location'